Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Church

I am a very religious person. My mother is Christian and Baptist. My father is Christian and Catholic. As a normal schedule, I go to my mother's church. Not to say that someday, I might switch to being Catholic! It's just I am a Christian Baptist right now, and I think I will probally stay that way for awhile. I am religeous, and some people aren't! Hey, no big deal! We all believe different things, while some people don't belive that a stone God is the one to worship to, or that God is real but no Jesus! For me, it is that God had a son named Jesus, who was born from a human mother and human father, and taght people peace, friendship, loyalty, and a whole lot of other lessons Whats more, I belive in both the old testeament and the new testament. I will say it again, no big deal on what religeon you are, even if you don't have a religeon, you are all still special in the way that your creator (or whoever) made you to be!!!!! :-)

No comments: