Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Mardi Gras!

Yesterday was Mardi Gras, as everyone knows, and i have a question about your Mardi Gras. Did you catch a lot of stuff? I sure did! My dad held up an O'bama '08 sign with the words YES WE CAN! on it. Was it successful? You bet! One man bombarded daddy with stuff and yelled YES WE CAN! We all figured he was a big supporter of O'bama. Another lady (these people were on the truck parades) maded daddy go up to the truck to bombard him with even more beads, and a Mardi Gras crown for me and a chalkboard with chalk for my sister. One lay, on the contrary. yelled, "I'm for Hilary, baby, i'm for Hilary!" Of course, we didn't get any stuff from this one, but it was good to know the lady was a democrat! Even if O'bama didn't win, we would be just as happy to see Hilary or Edwards or Richardson win, since they are still democrats. But oh! We would absolutely DIE if another republican win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!